During the application process we received many interesting submissions from all over the world. Even though our resources allow us but to choose a few artist to participate in our residence, we were impressed by many of the works that were sent for consideration.
We feel that we only scratched the surface and that there are many valuable opinions and work that we would like to promote and feature.
Mothers in Arts wants to hear from you. We are seeking articles from guest writers about the following topics;
- Personal stories about the impact of parenthood on your artistic practice, or the impact of your artistic practice on parenthood (father artists included)
- Notable artworks on the subject of parenthood
- Well informed opinions about the role of women, parents and families in the arts.
- There is no minimum or maximum length for submissions, but we have a preference for articles around 1000 - 5000 words.
- Citations: Authors of an article are requested to provide sources when making factual statements.
- Endnotes / Footnotes: Mothers in Arts uses footnotes. They should be numbered in the text and listed at the end.
- A cover image to accompany the article (.jpg 675px by 675px)
- If additional images are provided they should also be .jpg and have 675px width
15th March 2017
Send your articles to email@example.com.
Selected articles will be published through March and April 2017.